Skip to content
- Prospective students should
to indicate that you will be attending classes at NEBI. Full-time and part-time credit students and audit students may apply. Each full-time student will need to raise their own budgeted living expenses. NEBI staff/board members will help also.
- The courses are tuition-free. Students pay a $25 registration fee per course and will need to purchase required readings along with a few school supplies (Approximately $300 per term).
- There are four terms per school year. School year is August to May.
- Students and local school staff will work together to find sufficient housing for NEBI students as needed.
- Wives of full-time students are welcome to take classes alongside their husbands. Women are welcome to take any course except the preaching practicum classes.
- Full-time students may finish the curriculum in 20 months of study.
- Students in New England, though not located in Lubbock, will be a part of SIBI that assembles in Lubbock. All courses will be taken through live feed technology. Students will be able to interact with instructors and the students located in Lubbock.